Monday, September 16, 2013

40 Greatest Photos



Justin Lane-Pool / Getty Images
What made me pick this photo was because this picture was the anniversary of 9/11. The way the photo is taken at an angle grabs my attention to it. I believe this photo was one of the 40 Greatest Photos Ever because it brings us back to the tragic loss of us Americans when a tourist attack us. 


Daily News Journal, Aaron Thompson, File / AP
What made me pick this photo was that the picture was really sad. The way the photo enhances that he's upset of the lost of his father shows a lot of meaning. I believe it was picked for one of the  4o Greatest Photos Ever because everyone always has that one family member that fights for our country. 


What made me pick this photo was the fact that its sad that kid and mom havn't seen each other because the mom was sacrificing her life for our country. The way the picture is taken by an angle what catches my attention a lot. I believe the picture was chosen as one of the 40 Greatest Photos Ever because it shows how much she really cares for our country and how far people will go to prove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment